Valters Gencs was elected as a member of the Board in Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Latvia
On 11 May, 2016 the 20th Annual General Meeting of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Latvia took place at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. It gathered more than 50 Society members and their authorized representatives, and new board members of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Latvia were elected.
The Meeting was opened by the speech of Mr. Arvils Aseradens, Minister of Economics underlining the importance of the key mailstones boosting the economy: improved skills, higher productivity and more investments. The Minister also extended his congratulations to the Chamber celebrating 20 years anniversary!
During the AGM, 6 new Board Members were elected:
- Valters Gencs, Gencs Valters Law Firm
- Mats Kjaer, Individual member
- Ansis Murnieks, Business Sweden
- Helen Holgersson, Clarion Collection Hotel Valdemars
- Raimonds Graudins, Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- Johan Askbom, SEB Banka AS